Time Required: 15 minutes
1 loaf Italian bread
2 cups CannaButter, melted
4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/3 Parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tbsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cannabutter, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally. Spread butter mixture on both halves of bread.
- Cook on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Return to oven and heat for another 2 minutes. Watch for the advantages of bread to toast. Take care not to burn.